Marketing & E Commerce Analyst
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate who enjoys a challenge and who will thrive in a fast moving, progressive environment. Working on a portfolio of leading brands such as Victoria Plumb and MFI, the successful candidate will combine technical knowledge with commercial common sense.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious analyst to help take the business forward. A secure business turning over well in excess of £20 million, this successful online retailer is expanding its marketing team and needs an analyst to drive sales by customer insight, product & web analysis.
You will be vital to these key business areas:
- Website analytics
- Customer segmentation& selections
- Product and pricing review
- Campaign planning & analysis
- Database management & development
Ideally you will have this blend of skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification (ideally in a numerate subject)
- Good practical knowledge of Excel or Access
- Experience using SQL or SPSS, SAS
- In depth knowledge and experience of Google Analytics & Adwords
- Minimum of 18 months commercial experience in an analytical role
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience or knowledge of Sage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- System or database management
- Project management skills
- HTML, CSS, Adobe photoshop knowledge
The role will be based at our head offices in Hull (easily commutable from Yorkshire and Lincolnshire), and offers an excellent remuneration package, and also the opportunity to progress within a highly successful and expanding organisation.