Turning over well in excess of £50 million, as a successful online retailer we are expanding our marketing team and need an experienced PPC Analyst to support growth and optimisation in our paid search campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious PPC Analyst to help take their career forward and become part of a rapidly expanding team. You will report directly to the PPC Manager and will have their full support in refining, optimising and growing our business through paid search.
You will have a minimum one years’ experience, coming from either agency or client side background and will carry a strong degree of confidence in what you do. An eye for details is essential as is a thorough understanding of paid search across Google and other channels.
The role is part of a 7 strong in house digital marketing team, growing to 16 this year, supported by vast amounts of data and insight into our market and business.
You will meet the following criteria.
Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1 years or more experience in a PPC Analyst role, either agency or client side
- Thorough understanding of where PPC has been and where it’s heading with new developments
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels including paid, email and social
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics and advanced analytical and technical skills
- Confident working with other PPC team members
- Managing PPC budgets against cost of sale targets
- A clear ability to develop and implement strategic PPC campaigns
- Interpreting PPC and KPI reports for your channel and revising strategy and forecasts accordingly
- Experience presenting findings within your team
- Process and detail driven
Desirable but not essential
- Experience of DC-Storm Marketing tracking
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest promotions, competitions & latest news